At Liston Landers we love getting ‘hands on’ in business and seeing our clients achieve goals they never thought possible.
We understand that running your own business is exciting, it’s rewarding and it’s always changing – but it’s also extremely challenging. We thrive on hearing about your biggest and most difficult issues and working along-side you to find solutions that work now and get you focussed on moving the business forward.
We work with you and your team to help you stay accountable, think differently and ultimately reach your business goals and vision.
Using your real time financial data, we help you understand the key financial drivers of your business and break down the numbers into actionable steps that any business can take to improve profitability.
There are a lot of initial considerations that can get you on the right track from day one and set you up for success along the journey.
We can help you minimize tax, protect your assets and put the right systems and procedures in place from day dot so your small business behaves like a big player.
- Which Structure is right for me?
- Which accounting software will help me best?
- Do I register for GST or not?
- What if I want to bring on owners?
- Which tax concessions and government grants are available to me?
Most business owners want the business they’ve worked hard to establish to continue to thrive when they leave, whether it’s in the hands of a family member or a new owner.
With over 35 years’ experience helping owners start, grow, and pass on their businesses, we can help you answer the key questions when it comes to succession planning.
- What is the best option for the family and the business?
- What are the financial and emotional consequences of the plan?
- What are your financial needs for the future?
- What role do family members wish to play in the future of the business?
- What are the tax implications of your plan?
As accredited franchising experts, we offer 4 key assurances:
- Accurate valuations that are APES 225 compliant (as issued by the Accounting Professional and Ethical Standards Board).
- Knowledge of over 30 different franchise systems.
- The promise of a five-day turnaround for business valuations.
- Provision of an assurance to your financier that the value of the business corresponds with the finance required.